“IN LOVING MEMORY”
Rivke Klein Berkowitz
Beloved Friend, Mentor, Volunteer, Teacher, Administrator, Board Member &
YOU WILL BE MISSED
Kadimah Academy of Buffalo offers an exceptional educational experience for children from Nursery through Eighth Grade. The word Kadimah means “Forward!” By giving your children the gift of a Kadimah Academy education, you are providing them with the tools they will need to move forward in life with strong academic strengths, self-confidence, self-reliance, team-building and problem-solving skills, the support of wonderful friendships and healthy secular and Judaic values.
All of our students receive an exemplary academic, social and spiritual education in a warm, stimulating and nurturing environment. They are guided by creative and dedicated teachers who help empower each individual to strive towards their highest potential. Our aim is to meet and exceed New York State educational standards, and our intimate classes are an important factor in our students’ successful mastery of curriculum and skills. Kadimah Academy’s Middle School students pursue an accelerated program which results in the completion of three New York State Regents requirements (Algebra, Earth Science and Hebrew) upon graduation. This is a distinct advantage which allows them to move directly into Honors and Advanced Elective courses in high school.
In addition to meeting high standards in their general studies, Kadimah Academy students receive a firm grounding in Jewish knowledge, ethics and practice. An amazing team of talented teachers, eight of whom are recipients of the national Grinspoon-Steinhardt Award for Excellence in Jewish Education, strive to bring out the best in each student. Our goal is to deepen each child’s knowledge and understanding of Judaics, Hebrew language, and love of Israel on a daily basis, building strong Jewish identities and an abiding pride in their Jewish heritage.
Kadimah Academy students are more than well-prepared for a bright, successful and exciting future!
What does a Kadimah Academy education emphasize?
- Strong, multi-faceted, integrated academic curriculums in Secular and Judaic Studies
- Subjects include English, Math, Science, Robotics, Social Studies, History, Hebrew, Art, Technology, Music, Physical Education and more
- Small classes ensure that each student’s learning styles are met
- Support for the individual needs of students by classroom and resource teachers
- Warm family atmosphere with high level of family participation
- Visitors and guests who enrich our curriculum
- A wide variety of exciting and educational Field Trips
- Jewish values and traditions taught in an inclusive manner that celebrates the many different levels of observance while promoting a meaningful understanding of Jewish holidays, Hebrew and Israel
Kadimah Academy is a proud member agency and beneficiary of the Jewish Federation of Buffalo.