Shalom! Welcome to Kadimah Academy!
Our goal is provide all families in our community the opportunity to send their child(ren) to our school. There are many opportunities for families to visit our beautiful state-of-the-art school and learn about our school’s educational philosophy and curriculum.
If you are looking for the best in everything for your child — strong values, strong community, and a supportive, yet challenging education in secular and Judaic education — then Kadimah is the place to be!
Applications are accepted throughout the year, when spaces in appropriate classes are available.
Our Admissions Process
- Families inquire and learn about our philosophy and the approach to education at our school.
- Families are welcomed for a personal tour. Printed material is available upon request.
- An application form (which can be downloaded from our forms page) is submitted along with a registration fee in the amount of $500 per student which is credited toward tuition. In addition there is a $100 application fee for new students.
- Instructions will be provided for applying for financial assistance.
- Students are provided opportunities to “shadow” in a classroom at a mutually convenient time.
- Parents are requested to complete and return their signed contracts with enrollment registrations in order to secure their child’s place in our school.